Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prehistoric Women

Something very strange has happened. My DVD player refuses, totally refuses, to play this DVD. Clearly this is a sign that it is getting as fed with these bad movies as I am. Perhaps, I'll give it one more try. If it doesn't work, then I can't watch it. It's not like I didn't try. I fully intended to. Really. But if won't play on DVD then how can I be expe-- aw, crap, now it's working.
Okay, so in this 1950 film there's these cave women and they hate men but they capture some anyway to have as cave-hubbies, and one of the men escapes and discovers fire. He scares a monster of some sort, and the women realize they should be subservient to men after all.
The End.
Oh, this sucks. Words have not yet been invented to describe how much this movie sucks.
Thank goodness there's an awful narration to constantly remind the viewer how much this movie does indeed suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment